Panicking about this doctors conclusion about my muscle twitch, I have health anxiety. >"But muscle twitches can be caused by some diseases as well."?

Anxiety shows itself. In may ways. Once can mentally obsess over things that frighten the person or do behaviors to keep danger away, e.g., ritual behaviors, checking and re-checking. Physically there can be heart palpitations, shortness of breath, sweating, sleeplessness, etc. Please go to a mental health professional for support if you think you have an anxiety disorder. Please see your doctor first.
Probbably nutritiona. Take foods rich in magnesium & calcium.Handful of nuts- walnuts or almonds Include dairy products as tolerated. At 16 it is unlikely to be neurological diseases. If it progresses consult neurologist.