Do muscle twitches mean I have a disease!, or is it my health anxiety?

Dr. K. Olson

In brief: Twitch

Is it progressive - occurring more often over time? Did it begin with introduction of a new medicine or supplement? Is there a family history of neurological illness? Any other associated symptoms? Does it intensify with stress? Does it leave you socially compromised - where you may not want to be with others because of self-consciousness? You could journal frequency and pattern, and provide to MD

In brief: Twitch

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Muscle twitches

Disease is very unlikely but please see your doctor for an exam. Possibilities include low magnesium, fatigue, strain, etc.
Your doc will help you figure it out. If you have health anxiety please see a clinical psychologist for help w/that. Peace and good health.

In brief: Muscle twitches

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif