Muscle twitches for a month (no weakness in muscles), extremely stressed, hopelessness. Anxiety?

Possible, but. May be part of anxiety or some other disorder, however - a number of neurological disorders and other medical conditions such as thyroid problem could present with twitches and changes in mental health/fatigue. Please see doctor for examination and tests.
May be. Muscle twitching can be due to a whole host of factors, much of which is benign. Suggest you express your concerns to a health care professional who can help guide you for potential therapeutic options.