Question my gums are swollen bleeding and painful

Infection. Most probably cause of symptoms you describe is gum infection, Periodontal Disease. Very small chance that it could be caused or exacerbated by other problems such as diabetes, leukemia, etc. You need hands-on treatment immediately. Please see a General Dentist or preferably a gum specialist, a Periodontist, for appropriate diagnosis and care.
See below. See your dentist or hygienist for a professional cleaning. If the dentist feels that more treatment is needed, an advisement may be made for possible scaling and root planing if warranted or a possible referral to a periodontist. The dentist will also demonstrate correct home care instructions, inclusive of proper brushing, flossing, tongue scraper and possible rinses.
Bleeding gums. Painful and bleeding gums is a sign of periodontal disease. When was your last dental check-up and professional cleaning. Sounds like it's time to see a dentist to be evaluated.