I had borderline of high cholesterol a year ago or 11 months ago, should I repeat the test? Also had high BP but decreased, and moderate pulmonary HTN

Need more info. The information you provided, suggests need for an in-person evaluation with additional history, physical examination, review of your weight and diet family history and may be additional test. It would be prudent to take it up with your doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.