I had an ectopic pregnancy and I removed my right tube can I stil concieve?

Yes if allelse is ok. If your other tube is open and normal and if your ovaries, uterus and cervix are normal and there are no remaining or persistent pelvic adhesions, you "can still conceive". Do keep in mind however, that you remain at risk for another ectopic pregnancy and will need to be carefully evaluated (serial betaHCG tests and first trimester pelvic sonograms ) the next times you conceive.
Yes, if.. Yes if you still have a left tube, uterus and functioning ovary. However, there is a 10% greater chance than normal that a subsequent pregnancy may be another ectopic.