Can electronic cigarette help to quit smoking?

Cigarettes but. It is not clear if e-cigarette's help you quit tobacco product dependence, or if they are even healthier for you than traditional ones (it is likely but not established fact). Patches, pills (chantix, wellbutrin), and classes have an established track record for helping smokers quit, with a success rate of up to 50% at 1 one year for combined patch/pill/class regimens.
Absolutely. It is a harm reduction strategy that avoids the toxins of smoke but it maintains the nicotine addiction. Inhalation techniques differ and there are still slight cardivascular effects from nicotine but it is better than cigarettes.