I need a second opinion about my 4 year olds teeth. The dentist said he needs a baby root canal and 4 silver crowns.

In brief: OK

See another pediatric dentist in Bellwood.
One cannot tell if your child needs this care without an examination.

In brief: OK

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
It sounds to me like the dentist may want the "four silver crowns" for him or herself.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Don't wait

Cannot give you an opinion without examining your child & x-rays.
Important that all children see Dentist, preferably a Pediatric Dental Specialist (Pedodontist) for initial exam @ Age 1, and every 6 months after that. If you are unsure of Rx Plan, seek 2nd opinion w a Pedodontist ASAP. Please do not put off treatment. By the way, 1st Orthodontic examination Age 7. Best of luck.

In brief: Don't wait

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: Second opinion

This HealthTap platform is not set up for second opinions.
If you wish to obtain a second opinion from a dentist on HealthTap, you need to use an inbox consult or HealthTap prime. Even better find a second local dentist who can examine your child and give you a comprehensive second opinion. Try to get the second opinion from a dentist who specializes in children.

In brief: Second opinion

Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Cindy Juster