I have throat pain, no cough or infection. I consulted two doctors already. But no relief. I already took antibiotic for sore throat and acid reflex?

Many possibilities. The possible causes for throat pain are too many to list, but if the pain is chronic, unresponsive to antibiotics and not worsening over the course of days; then the list narrows. Assuming an infectious work up is exhausted, then the list includes salivary gland stones, lymph node problem, mouth breathing associated with snoring or sleep apnea, post nasal drip maybe with chronic rhinitis, GERD..