I Had a blood test & everything negative except the hep c ab w/refl to hcv rna, qn, pcr signal to cutoff the result is <1.00 what does that mean?

This is a very. convoluted way of saying "this is a negative test." First the antibody that fights off hep C was checked. Because it may take up to 3 months for the antibody to show up, a second test, the HCV RNA, was checked automatically (i.e., reflexively or w/refl). The cut off value of <1.00 means that the virus itself could be NOT be detected either. Hope this helps! Dr. Anne.