I am experiencing feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological stress), difficulty sleeping (worsened by: psychological stress) (quality: difficul...

Therapy. I suggest ongoing CBT ( cognitive behavioral therapy ) by a board certified psychologist and a medical workup for underlying medical conditions.
CBT. I agree with CBT, as others have said, but check out: www.dawnbuse.com. She does have some free relaxation techniques available. or www.cbtforinsomnia.com.
Anxiety. It is important to see your Doctor for a medical exam to find out if you have a physical illness causing this. If not, then it would be good for you to consult with a Clinical Psychologist to help you. Medication can be added to psychotherapy to help also.