I am experiencing pain with urination, pain during sex, vaginal odor, vaginal pain, bleeding after intercourse and vaginal tenderness.

Get it checked. With all these symptoms you are describing,i suggest you consult your gynecologist asap.It seems you have a pevic infection with may be a urinary tract infection as well.You need a gyn exam and cultures of the vaginal fluid and urine test as well.Dont waste time and consult your Gynecologist or go to ER.Do not have sex till you find out what is wrong with you.