3rd time in 2 months I've done yard work for about 2 hours then after I'm raising my glass to drink water my right hand starts shaking feels week. Forearm to my hand feels weak? Hours after same feeling why is this? Not left just right ? Right hand

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Transient weakness

Temporary reduced muscle strength and shakiness can follow prolonged overuse of those muscles and this isn't necessarily a serious issue if you don't develop weakness with normal but somewhat strenuous exertion.
The difference is the very prolonged muscular overuse often in ways you're not accustomed to. If you have further concerns, consult your physician or a neurologist for evaluation.

In brief: Transient weakness

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: It appears there was

something you were doing over and over again with your right hand and arm that is causing your symptoms.
If you're right-handed and using the right hand more than the left with yard work, that is why the symptoms are only on the right. Carpal tunnel syndrome can cause these symptoms but you would need to see a doctor to confirm this & to find out ways to control the symptoms. Dr. Anne.

In brief: It appears there was

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Andrea Brand