I'm considering iv glutathione for skin brightening. Is there a risk for steven johnson syndrome with the drug? I've had sjs from taking lamotrigine.

No. It's a naturally-occurring substance. I'd urge you, though, not to do this. It may interfere slightly with production of melanin, but the result may not look natural. Here in the US, trying to alter one's skin color is considered the height of ignorance, and we do still set world trends. Taking anything by vein creates an infection risk. Embrace your own genetics and look good by staying fit.
Will not work. Taking glutathione will not brighten your skin. Taking drug without medical justification is likely to cause more harm than good. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.