Should I see Doc.? Bumped funny bone a week + ago (severe pain unlike what I'd call normal), and is now worse. Elbow to hand is more pain, numb, weak.

Dr. Adam Zuber
Neurology

In brief: Elbow Pain

You are primarily complaining of having pain after hitting your elbow and describing Ulnar nerve compression.
As the symptoms have been persistent for more than a week it is likely that U have traumatized this nerve and you can try using NSAIDs as tolerated. If symptoms are persistent he should have an EMG performed to evaluate for severity of ulnar neuropathy.I hope this helps.

In brief: Elbow Pain

Dr. Vikram Patel