I am experiencing chest pain or discomfort (better by: rest) (quality: stinging or burning sensation) (side: left) (severity: moderate). The foll...

Need information. Stinging burning pain sounds like inflamed nerve, and if only on one side, could be a pinched nerve or early shingles (herpes zoster), but it is important to know if it is aggravated by breathing or twisting or movement, if it causes shortness of breath, dizziness or lightheadedness, or it there are other associated symtpoms. Either see a doctor for evaluation or consult with Healthtap doctor.