I am experiencing Tooth Decay... What can be done to fix my teeth?

In brief: Dental Treatment

Tooth decay is usually resolved by having a dentist evaluate the extent of the decay and restoring your teeth with dental restorations.

In brief: Dental Treatment

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Lots of things

Depends upon the extent of the infection, the integrity of the remaining tooth material, and the surrounding supporting tissues.
The key is time. The sooner you get to the Dentist for care, the less complex the restorative process. See your Dentist, have a complete examination and diagnostic x-rays. With that data in hand your Dentist can review alternative treatments with you.

In brief: Lots of things

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Tooth decay

Of course you need to see your dentist.
I think you mean what can strengthen your teeth. Your dentist can offer suggestions. Also consider seeing a nutritionist for advice or your family doctor. Peace and good health.

In brief: Tooth decay

Of course you need to see your dentist.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Adam Smith