I am experiencing irregular menstrual periods, knee stiffness, missed or late menstrual period, less frequent urination, joint stiffness, bloating...

Jt pain, abn menses. Would check thyroid for hypothyroidism-TSH- and for autoimmune disease-lupus or rheumatoid arthritis check ANA, DS DNA, CCP and RF, rarely may be sarcoid( cough?). Would also get basic complete metabolic profile, urine and may need transvaginal ultrasound. Follow up with doc in 24-48 hours due to decreased urination need to check kidneys.