I am experiencing low back pain. Can I take ibuprofen befor going to Chiropractic?

Yes. This should be fine. If you have a history of high blood pressure, stomach ulcers, or problems with your kidneys be sure to talk to your doctor about the best pain medication.
Yes but... Most recent studies with respect to lower back pain suggest that activity such as yoga or pilates may be more appropriate and better for treatment. See you doctor to be evaluated for consideration of such an approach.
Not so fast. More information is need as to the reason you are going to the chiropractic. Is it for treatment of back pain pain or just a general realignment manipulation. The effects of an anti-inflammatory, such as ibuprofen, could muffle or diminish your symptoms and cloud the doctor's interpretation of the effects of his treatment. It would be best to ask for the doctors advice on this.
Yes. Unless there is some other reason for you not to take it like an allergy or a kidney problem.
Yes. Yes you can definitely take ibuprofen (unless you have a medical contraindication) before receiving chiropractic care.