I had a uti. I took Azo I think it went away but now my bladder gets fuller faster. Also my clitoris hurts during intercourse are they connected?

Pelvic pain. Perhaps you must consider bacterial and fungal vaginitis. See you urologist.
Diagnosis? Get a urine test with cultures and sensitivity. Check your clitories for any rash or sores or blisters to r/o herpes, or if redness with a faint whitish secretion may be yeast. Azo may not be enough to treat uti. Uti does not affect the clitoris.
? Persistent UTI. Possibly the UTI was not cured because you report de novo urinary frequency which is often a symptom of a uti. Painful clitoris may be due to inflammation related to the uti.