Just had 4 X-rays, each knee, knees together and full pelvis. Had bad knee pain and legs try to dislocate from hips. What could it potentially show?

This does not- -make sense to me. In my practice where there is unexplainable knee pain, I always imaged the hips as often hip disease presents with knee pain & not hip pain. I don't understand what you are asking, sorry.
Skeletal structure. Xrays will show joint deterioration, bony abnormalities, femur and joint angles, any pelvic angulation or other asummetry with the hip and knee joints. This might point towards a leg length discrepancy, hip dysplasia or may reveal no structural skeletal issues. Xrays will not give you a full picture of the soft tissues like ligaments, tendons, cartilage tears etc.