I had a uti. I took Azo I think it went away but now my bladder gets fuller faster. Also my clitoris hurts during intercourse are they connected?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Doubtful
Azo is a good over the counter bladder numbing medication, but it is not an antibiotic and will not effectively treat a true uti.
You may want to get an official urinary analysis to confirm it has resolved. Pain in the clitoris is likely unrelated but the first place to start would be a pelvic exam by your doctor.

In brief: Doubtful
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Need urinalysis ?STD
You may have a persistent UTI or have become reinfected.
Bladder may just feel that it gets full faster whereas you may have urinary frequency from UTI or std. Std may be cause of painful clitoris. Please see your dr. And get it checked out.

In brief: Need urinalysis ?STD
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham