Just had 4 X-rays, each knee, knees together and full pelvis. What could it potentially show?

We can not predict. In order to know what the xrays may show,we have to have the reason the xrays were ordered.Whenevr any test is ordered by your doctor.It is always ordered after taking a detailed history including the main presenting complaint then physical exam.It gives information what may be the problem.And we order the tests to confirm our impression or to rule out.You have to ask the doctor who ordered test.