Should normal pancreas on CT scans, ultrasound, blood work,and tumor markers be enough to alleviate my anxiety about pancreatic cancer?

Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: A CT scan

Specifically tailored to look for a pancreatic mass has a very high sensitivity for tumor detection.
In combination with the ultrasound, etc..., that should be a sufficient work up.

In brief: A CT scan

Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Michael Gabor

Is there a family history of cancer of the pancreas that has you concerned? All tests can miss tiny areas of cancer, if you are high risk the testing should be repeated yearly or so to see if there are any changes.
Sounds like you have had a pretty thorough work up, so I would rest easy, but get repeat studies if there is some risk factor.

Dr. Jeffrey Clemens
Dr. Jeffrey Clemens
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery