how do I cure back pain?

In brief: Noise

Sorry to hear that.
Can you re-submit so that we can better understand what your question is.

In brief: Noise

Sorry to hear that.
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Depends on the cause

There are many causes of back pain so we need much more info to give a useful answer. What part of the back,how did it start,what makes better/worse? If a simple strain may get better with rest.
If a disc problem may need other approaches. Massage, chiropractic, osteopathy, physical therapy and acupuncture can help. My best advice is to find a good practitioner to evaluate you and guide treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Back pain.

Back pain can have myriad causes.
Treatment or cure will depend on the mechanism of your pain. Some causes maybe treatable, and some may be curable, but an actual cause needs to be identified.

In brief: Back pain.

Back pain can have myriad causes.
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone