Had several irregular periods in the last 3 mos. Now not having any periods Only abnormal vaginal discharge-brown, gooey, with mucus Vaginal odor & some dryness No itchiness or pain Not sexually active Has occurred intermittently over the last month?

Brown = blood. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.