Colostrum is a source of immunoglobulins igG igA igM and gamma interferon. So could this affect HIV test? (Faulse negative)? (or other stds tests?)

It won't. It just won't. Taking colostrum isn't going to improve your health, the antibodies get digested in your gut, and they will not mask the antibodies of disease. If you are interested in this stuff, get an honest evidence-based holistic practitioner. Just getting super-fit in the gym will enhance your immunity far more than this mumbo jumbo.
No effect at all. There are no medical conditions, drugs, nutrition, or anything else that have any effect on the standard HIV tests in current use world wide. Don't worry about it. If your negative result was done long enough after the last possible exposure (4 weeks for the 4th generation, i.e. Ag/Ab tests), the reslt is conclusive. Same for all STD tests: no interference at all.