Difficulty breathing when standing or sitting up since 1 week ago. Better when laying down. Also upper, mid back pain.?

Check it please. Please see a doctor about it Could be caused by some problems of concerns like pneumothorax (puncture of the lung) or a clot (pulmonary embolism) so please get it checked.
Get Med Help. Hi ChrisK, You worry me. Difficulty breathing with positional changes are symptoms which need to be seen by a doctor. Please call for an ambulance, or have a friend, taxi or pay to get to a medical facility. Your life is precious. Don t be scared to go get help Dr Lori Lange.