Mom had lump In breast then arm then foot and now in her head. She had ultrasound and something is there. Waiting for results. Is it possibly cancer?

NoGuessingWaitResult. Any lump in breast can be Cancer.Having said that all lumps in breast are not due to cancer.Many times it is due to benign Cysts which are not cancer.And other lumps in arm,foot and head may also be cysts.Cysts are non cancerous closed pockets that are filled with fluid.or other materials and can grow in any part of body.Relax and wait for results patiently.