I have been diagnosed with ovarian cysts on both sides. How will I know if they have ruptured? Is there any pain or discharge with a ruptured cyst?

Usually resolve. It is normal for a small cyst to develop on the ovaries from time to time. Ovarian cysts are quite common in women during their reproductive years and may be a single cyst or many cysts. Most cysts are benign and only require monitoring. Most are cysts which develops from tissue that changes in the normal process of ovulation. They usually disappear within 6-8 weeks.