What helps with a swollen face from a abscess tooth went to drs this morning the gave me amoxicillin?

Abscess. An infected abscessed tooth will cause surrounding tissues to swell as the infection spreads. Antibiotic will, in a few days, begin to limit spread of infection for as long as you take the Med. But to cure, all infected tooth material must be removed or infection will flare up again. Schedule appropriate treatment with your Dentist.
Infection. Your body should be able to resolve the infection if first, the cause of the infection is eliminated; two-you have the proper regimen of antibiotics, and three-you don't have any serious medical issues that might effect normal healing. Finally, reduction of swelling takes some time. This should all be discussed with the health care professional treating you.
Contact DDS. See your dentist to address the dental problem you are having. An antibiotic alone will not cure your problem.