Is It Normal To Swallow The Blood Clot? I Had My 4 Teeth Pulled 6 Days Ago And When I Rinse My Mouth Out Yellow And White Stuff Came Out With It And

Needs evaluation. Unfortunately we can't examine you or diagnose your symptoms over the internet. Therefore we can't know if there is a problem that needs addressing or not. Please see the dentist who removed your teeth for a follow up evaluation which is part of normal aftercare.
Possibly. Usually a blood clot forms after tooth removal to stimulate the bony socket to fill in over time. Sometimes the clot rejects leading to slower and less comfortable healing. If painful, see your dentist for additional care and evaluation.