Hi Doctor, I had unprotected sex for the first time on the 6th day of my period 7th march.(I was not bleeding that day).I took unwanted 72 within 12 h?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Possible pregnancy

If you had vaginal bleeding after you took the Plan B (or equivalent) then treat that as you period.
If you are more than 7 days late for your period, check a home pregnancy test. If you are having sex and don't want to get pregnant, you should see a doctor to get on a reliable method of birth control. I also recommend having your partner wear condoms to help prevent pregnancy and STDs.

In brief: Possible pregnancy

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Jane Van Dis