Yes, if I take cytotec and have any complications to where I need to go to the hospital can I tell them I think I am having a miscarriage or will they be able to detect the drug in my system or the baby if they want to do any testing to figure out the cau

In brief: Big life decisions

Are you happy when you are lied to? Do keep that in mind if you lie to your doctor or to other people.
In the US, we are a free people living in a free society, which means there is no reason to lie about pregnancy or abortion. Plan life so that unexpected pregnancies do not happen. But if they do, a couple can decide with the doctor whether or not to get rid of their baby fetus, but avoid lying.

In brief: Big life decisions

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham