I understand that monoclonal B cell lymphocytosis can cause an elevated WBC. Could it cause a high or very high CRP as well?

Pathology

In brief: No

As a lab specialist I do not recommend even ordering a CRP except as part of a focused rheumatology workup.
If you feel well, usually you never find the cause of the elevation anyway. Some people just run it high. If you have horrible ulcerative atherosclerosis, which is one cause, your doctor would know already. Otherwise, it really doesn't give useful information if you feel well.

In brief: No

Thanks for your kind words and for the follow-up.
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Yes but need more

need more information on your diagnosis.
There may be other medical issues involved. You need to discuss with your physician.

In brief: Yes but need more

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil