I am experiencing rapid heart rate and difficulty sleeping (quality: difficulty staying asleep). Being awakened by heartbeat.?

See your Dr. If you are having a sudden onset of rapid heart rate for no apparent reason (for example exercise or fear), then I recommend seeing your Dr as soon as possible to determine the cause. If it doesn't occur during the day that is good, but to be safe let your Dr know what is happening, frequency, duration, and any associated symptoms & if you are taking any supplements/meds then show them to Dr,