I started having pimple like bumps around the lips of my vagina and watery yellow discharge. My partner is std free & only person I've had sex with

Herpes? This sounds like a newly acquired genital herpes infection. Genital or oral herpes is common in monogamous, apparently STD-free persons without symptoms. See a doctor ASAP: accurate diagnosis of herpes is easier the earlier testing is done, and treatment is more effective the earlier it is started. Try to see someone today, even if it means a visit to an urgent care clinic.