I am experiencing popping or snapping sound from shoulder joint. The following also describes me: Shoulder pain. What should I do?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: It depends,,,

It depends on how long you have had this and if it stops you from doing your regular activity.
If it has been going on for a long time, it might be a good idea to see a doctor who specializes in joints like an Orthopedist. If it is of a more recent nature, and it is very painful, it might be wise to see a doctor sooner for an exam. Best of luck.

In brief: It depends,,,

Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Lori Lange
A over the counter suppleiment MSM is useful. It is sulfur based and is effective in eliminating popping sounds in joints. May find it combined with glucosamine at the drugstore. Dr Lori Lange- Pennsylvania
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine