Have neck/forehead pain. Popping sounds in necl when I turn my head. Ear pain both ears. Dull arm pain. CT/MRI's on head/brain were normal. Help!

Dr. Bert Liang
Neurology

In brief: Localization

Your description doesn't provide enough detail to localize the symptoms; if you haven't seen a neurologist, that might be a consideration to aid in assessment.
But certainly a second opinion if you have might also be an option. And you should speak with your physician who ordered the imaging in the first place to determine if they have thoughts on the differential diagnosis.

In brief: Localization

Dr. Eric Weisman