Will vitamin E oil help get rid of my mongolian spot from my face? If not then is there anything I can put on my face to make it naturally fade away.

In brief: Unlikely X 2

In the first place it is unlikely a Mongolian patch or spot, which arise along the back of the body.
It is likely a cafe-au-lait spot which is more brownish than the bluish of MP. Vitamin E will not reach or in any way alter what goes on in the deep tissue where these originate. Find a cover that you like and use it.A dermatologist could confirm this.

In brief: Unlikely X 2