31 m Heart rate / beat takes longer to to accelerate feels heavy now and my pulse feels weak past 5 months seen lung and heart doc chest ct / bronchoso / vq scan / echo / stress nuclear / holter / ekg / pft showed + methanine airway dise can do that?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Referral center

HR of 31 is really low and I would suggest that you visit a tertiary medical center such as the Cleveland Clinic to find out what may be causing your cardiac problem.

In brief: Referral center

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Pulmonologist

Your extensive workup rules out cardiac pathology.
I'd like to know what your blood pressure and thyroid status are. Your airways evaluation is of uncertain significance and a pulmonologist would have to assess the extent of any restrictive airway pathology. I don't believe it would explain your symptoms and those heart rate and pulse symptoms are quite vague in my opinion. See an internist .

In brief: Pulmonologist

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology