How to prevent ischemic stroke?

Many things. Optimally address this with your doctor who can best assess your risks. But make sure you are physically active, maintain a reasonable weight, have blood pressure and cholesterol numbers is a reasonable range and possible even aspirin may help prevent this ...
Wow! You just asked. the equivalent of a Master's degree thesis, or at the very least, a long journal article. I can recommend some websites where you can get more info but can't answer that ? in <400 characters. >www.mayoclinic.org< >CDC.gov< clevelandclinic.org >medscape.com< >www.aan.com< are all reliable sources. Good luck! Dr. Anne.