About two weeks ago my thumb became swollen and red. Slightly sensitive to the touch in one spot. Now my skin is peeling and thumb is Still swolleN?

The. redness and subsequent pealing sounds like a cellulitis GET THIS CHECKED OUT with a "hands on" visit to a Health Professional Hope this helps Dr Z.
VisualDX. Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist. The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!
Abscess. Depending on where it is, it could be a collection of puss like an abscess or a paronychia which is inflammation of the skin around a finger or toenail. See your doctor to have it checked out and possibly drained.