31m Tension headaches migraines for 3 months. Clicking /ticking feeling and noise when my heart beat / pulse is going fast. Lump feeling in throat / tightness. Shallow breathing weak pulse feeling

Dr.

In brief: Tension headaches

Here is some general advice on headaches.
For specifics to your situation re diagnosis and treatment you will need to consult with a doctor licensed in your area as treatment will depend on the diagnosis and your other health conditions. https://patient.info/health/migraine-leaflet

In brief: Tension headaches

Dr.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Welcome back Ali

You have a cardiac anxiety syndrome that needs to be discussed and managed by your personal physician.
I assume you are the same person I have consulted with. But if you are not and have a heart value replaced you may be hearing that. I need more information. This problem is very bothersome and needs to be treated.

In brief: Welcome back Ali

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Bert Liang
Neurology

In brief: See a doctor

If you have new onset headaches, you should be seen by a physician who can evaluate and determine if you need additional tests to create a therapeutic plan.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Eric Weisman