Is it likely that the chronicity of overlap myeloproliferative-myelodysplastic disorder would by itself cause this rising CRP (30.5 mg/L 37.8; 54.3 ; 66.0; 110.0; 126.9; 148.5; 89.6; & 147.3)? It will be investigated bit I still desire an opinion now

Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Possible

Possible, but CRP is such a nonspecific test and could be elevated in a number of conditions, including but not limited to stress, cancer, traumatic injury, and inflammation, which is seen commonly in the form of infection.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Dr. Jocelyn Tan
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Rising crp

Such a rise in crp levels point to an inflammatory process, but I would feel that the myeloproliferative bone marrow disorder or the myelodysplasia would show very active myeloid activity with marked rising white blood cell count and progressive anemia to raise crp to those levels.
I would be concerned about an underlying infectious process. However, your hematologist is best qualified to answer.

In brief: Rising crp

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Steven Seres