I am experiencing painless fleshy genital bumps.

Needs to be checked. Painless Genital bumps may be caused by skin conditions like dermatitis caused by allergy or irritants.genital warts or due to sexually transmitted disease,They may be warts caused by Human Pappiloma Virus.HPV is the commonest sexually transmitted disease.Other possibility is Molluscum.Please have your doctor or a dermatologist or gynecologist check it to make the appropriate diagnosis.
Exam needed. Fleshy lumps on the genitalia may be caused by human papilloma viral infection( condyloma) but could be simple inclusion cysts. It's recommended that you have an examination by a gynecologist for diagnosis advice and, if needed, treatment.