I am experiencing nasal congestion, which runs down the back of my throat as post nasal drip, but does not fully impede my ability to breath through my nose. This has been going on for 6 weeks and is occasionally accompanied by fatigue and nausea.

Dr. Maram Khabbaz
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Allergic rhinitis

That's type of allergy It affects the nasal mucosa (lining ) Usually we use steroid nasal spry to teat it Because that can affect your breathing especially during sleeping and cause tiredness The medication need to be used during the allergy season and usually takes at least one week to see the improvement Hope u feels better

In brief: Allergic rhinitis

Dr. Maram Khabbaz
Dr. Maram Khabbaz
Dr. Adam Smith