Green tint watery discharge with no smell or itchiness. It's not an std what could it be?

Infection? STD? Any new, abnormal, or unexplained vaginal discharge needs professional evaluation in person, so see your doctor. How do you know it's not an STD? Colored discharge (e.g. green tint) usually means infection, and at age 21, STDs are the most common genital infections. And this is obviously on your mind by the topic tags you chose. Have you had DNA testing for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomonas?