Extreme dandruff, itchy scalp and face, skin shedding all over body, face and ears all of a sudden? Skin flakes everywhere. No dietary changes

See below. You may try home treatment as given in the link below: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-dandruff-treatment If home treatment is not effective, it would be prudent to see a dermatologist to rule out other disorders, e.g., psoriasis. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.