I feel pain in my abdominal left side only in the middle for two days now what it's could be the problem dr ? I am so scared dr

In brief: Many body parts...

The left abdomen has muscles of the abdominal wall (and the nerves coming out of the spinal cord, going to the muscles), the stomach, spleen, parts of the large intestine (colon) and small intestine, the ureter from the left kidney to the bladder, the left ovary (lower down), etc.
.. Pain can come from a variety of problems, so anything other than mild brief pain should be evaluated by a doctor.

In brief: Many body parts...

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery